Orange & Nut Granola
Makes 1 Large Jar
- 400g jumbo oats
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 110ml maple syrup
- 1 orange (grated zest plus juice)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 120g mixed seeds (e.g. sunflower, pumpkin)
- 120g mixed nuts (your choice!), roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees fan.
- Line a large baking tray with baking parchment.
- Heat the coconut oil and maple syrup over a low heat until melted.
- Remove pan from the heat and add the orange juice.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a big bowl and pour in the oil and syrup mixture. Stir to combine.
- Spread the combined mixture evenly over the lined tray and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until golden brown – stir every 10 minutes or so to avoid burning.